Monday, October 5, 2015

Let the creativity begin

Finally I'm getting into all my crafty fun stuff.  I feel like it's been forever since I've been able to sit down with all my stuff and either just stare at it (admit it, you've done it too), or use some of it.  I've even started some reorganizing of it.  But...it's a disaster area right now.  I have to label and still put a lot away, find homes for a few things.  I honest feel like its never ending trying to get it neat looking and I have SO MUCH stuff that can just go, but do I sell it or throw it away.
You'll have to excuse my poor pictures.  I take them with my cellphone usually and the lighting really sucks downstairs so the quality of a lot of my pictures aren't the greatest.  But they give you a picture and that is what matters right?

So I got this AMAZING roll-top desk for my wedding from my old boss.  I had my eye on it for a long time when it came into our warehouse (he stored it there).  So when we all lost our jobs and corporate closed the door, he handed it over as a gift. :)
I need to REALLY organize it but I love it.

Pinterest...oh Pinterest.  How I love you! I get so many ideas from there.  I love organization, but don't have the other family members to help me enjoy my love for it.  So I often find ways to do it in my own world.

My awesome peg board that I painted myself.  And this little treasure I picked up at Goodwill.  It's an old tape holder. It holds Project Life / Pocket Scrap-booking cards perfectly.  I'm still trying to weed some of my cards out because I have found what colors I like the most and in my journey to find them, I kind of created a good collection. Tomorrow I'll show you one of my newest favorites.

When I run into something way too cute to resist for organizing any of my craft stuff, I have to get it.

Like this thing that I found at Office Max for like $10 for the whole thing.  It is perfect for all those smaller things like buttons or charms or thumb tacks.

I also like turning things made for one purpose into something useful for me. ;) This idea came from something I found on Pinterest...of course. Here's the Link to that blog.


This Fun thing was found at Salvation Army.  Can you tell I love to treasure hunt?  I put labels on the inside of the drawers and filled them with all my die cuts and things.  I love how it turned out.

Please share a link to your blog if you have had fun ideas for organizing.  Check back tomorrow for the opening of a new item that's been sitting in storage for WAY TO long!

No comments:

Post a Comment