Tuesday, October 6, 2015

So it's been out for a while, It's new to me!

Have you ever bought a few things and not wanted to open them because they are just so pretty and fantastic looking while still in the package;  But you are dying to start using it and creating with it?

I have that problem...

About 8 months ago we started to get ready to sell our house and move.  I had to pack nearly everything in the house so we could stage it.  So this meant that I had to pack all my crafty stuff away.  I had just purchases some new fun things and one of those "things" was the Becky Higgins Project Life Trinket Value Kit.  The past year is seems we are seeing a lot more pastels and golds in the scrappy world.  I LOVE THEM! Ever see a color you love and you just feel like you need to buy everything in that color scheme? 

I have that problem...

Anyways, the kit is beautiful!


The amazing Pastels with just enough brighter pinks and even PURPLE! I love this purple and gold together.








The Project Life brand doesn't have a lot of purples let alone a beautiful lighter purple like this.  The embellishments are just as pretty as the cards!  With most of them having the foil gold accent to them, its just enough.

I discovered Project Life by accident one day on....you'll never guess...PINTEREST! I was looking for original scrapbook layouts and ideas when I stumbled upon this magic that would forever change my idea of scrapbooking!


It was introduced as a way to keep track of your weekly events and happenings.  Each layout would represent a week and so on.  I knew I didn't have time for this so I just create... I'll share some of my favs one day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment