Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Our Wedding Guest Book

Our wedding had some pretty sweet details to it, if I do say so myself. ;) One was our guest book.  I got this unique idea from Pinterest (are you seeing a pattern? I need to start creating on my own).


The frame was the hardest part to figure out with this project.  I knew it had to have a bigger gap than normal picture frames.  So I didn't stress about it, I just made some "blank" and "signed" containers for the reception and I would figure out what to put it all in after the wedding chaos.  So I found these frames during one of my many trips to Hobby Lobby during the creating part of getting things done.  I put it in the back of my mind until after the wedding.

Once the wedding was over, I gathered all my supplies and hearts and got that frame from Hobby Lobby.  I started playing around with how I wanted it to look.


 I realized I didn't have enough signed hearts to fill the whole 12x12 frame so I played with the idea of the last name or the first names and the date. A lot that I say had just the initials and then the date on just one heart.  I liked the whole name and each date digit on one heart.  The rest of the room I had, I filled with hearts I put words that meant marriage to us.


Overall I think it turned out pretty cute and is now hanging on my wall finally.  I mean it's only been almost 4 months since the wedding. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment