Monday, September 14, 2015

Holy Cow - Busy Busy Busy...

First and foremost, moving sucks!  I still can't see the end of the tunnel with all my boxes everywhere.  I mean, how does one family of 4 create so much stuff!?  On the plus side, my craft space is being created.

Stay tuned for new updates on it...I'm so excited to be able to have my own space even if I do have ugly paneling walls and I have to share with the cats.  

Among moving we've had a lot of other stuff going on.  My son is a Freshman this year and has been working all summer on making the JV football team.  Which has been a lot of work on my vehicle too.  The day after he found out that he did make the JV team, I got a call from the team Doc saying Connor has a concussion.  It was a scary few days after.  Seeing your child not being able to properly process things and miss his nose and mouth is not something a mother wants to experience. Thankfully the team Doc is amazing and put him through a lot of tests before allowing him to even run again.  This, however, meant he had to miss the first 2 games.  But he got to play in his 3rd game! He couldn't make it through the game without hurting himself again though...I'm telling ya, that Doc and I are going to become real close.  He ended up dislocating his finger but they were able to get it back in and tape it up so he could go back in. 

We've also had Nevaeh's soccer, first days of school and our first illness make it's way into little Ms. Nevaeh's little body.  So far Nevaeh has loved school.  She's only gone for a day and a half and then has had to miss her 3rd day (today) because she's not feeling good.  


Oh my gosh, I can't forget the Fair.  We HAD to take a day to go to the Fair in town.  Papa always takes the kids to the Fair.  Right now the only one young enough to enjoy it with his still is Nevaeh. So the three of us went to the Fair.  I enjoyed people watching while they rode rides, then we got yummy junk food to eat and Nevaeh and I got our picture taken with a desert fox.  The poor thing is nocturnal so every time someone wanted a picture with it, they had to wake him up.  He was so soft though. 


So. sorry it's been a while.  This is what's been going on.  I'm looking forward to getting into all my fun stuff and show you all what I create and creating new things!!!!!!!! Maybe a recipe in there somewhere. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment